Vision for Education are looking to recruit a committed, energetic Early Years Teacher on behalf of a high performing Primary School near Consett.
The position is a temporary full time role. It is due to begin in September 2017, and will continue until Easter 2018.
The salary for this position will be £90 - £105 per day, depending on experience.
This is a small, friendly school with lovely children and dedicated staff. They are looking for someone with excellent Early Years knowledge to inspire, nurture and engage both their Nursery and Reception children.
The successful candidate must:
• Promote and maintain the school’s inclusive values
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner who can ignite children's enthusiasm with creative teaching
• Have high expectations of all children and be dedicated to ensuring that every child reaches their full potential
• Be able to communicate effectively with parents, carers, children, staff and other agencies
• Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the Early Years curriculum
In return, the school can offer:
• A strong, supportive staff team
• Values that are integral to school life
• Enthusiastic, thoughtful and kind children
• Opportunities for professional development
• Excellent outdoor spaces
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. The closing date for applications is Friday 18th August 2017. For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org