Vision for Education are looking to recruit a creative and enthusiastic Early Years class Teacher on behalf of a small, friendly Primary School in Darlington.
The position is a temporary full time role, beginning in September 2017 and continuing until December 2017.
The salary for this position will be £90.00 - £105.00 per day.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a solid and secure knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Profile and Development Matters Framework
• Hold a qualification of Early Years Teacher or Qualified Teacher Status
• Demonstrate highly effective teaching skills
• Have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour
• Possess detailed knowledge and understanding of all forms of observation/assessment and how this informs planning to impact on learning
• Demonstrate flexibility and enthusiasm
• Be able to work as part of a team and foster positive relationships with staff, pupils, parents and governors
In return, the school can offer:
• An enthusiastic, dedicated and friendly team who are committed to improving the outcomes for their children.
• A supportive professional environment
• Opportunities for high quality professional development
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. The closing date for applications is Monday 10th July 2017. For further information please call Elouise Fisher on 0191 3844615 or Email email@example.com