Smart Teachers are recruiting for an experienced Early Years Teacher / Early Years Lead to join one of their ‘Outstanding’ primary schools in the borough of Waltham Forest, North East London. The Catholic primary school requires an experienced Early Years Teacher / Early Years Lead from September 2019. This a full time position contracted until the end of the academic year with a possibility to extend in September 2020. This Catholic school has a vibrant atmosphere with many opportunities for professional development.
About the Role
• Early Years Teacher / Early Years Lead
• Full time role from September 2019
• Experience in Early Years is beneficial
• Timesheets to start with a permanent offer available for the right candidate
• Daily rate up to £180 per day – depending on experience
About the School
• Popular and over- subscribed Catholic school catering for children aged 3-11 years
• Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
• Excellent behaviour
• You will be joining a friendly and supportive school team that work close together
• Well-resourced school with a vibrant atmosphere
• Professional development opportunities available
• Within walking distance from the closest station
• Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teacher / Early Years Lead will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DZH42840.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.