We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced early years teacher to join our foundation stage team.
The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated and very well organised and will take a lead in using summative and formative assessment to inform planning throughout the foundation stage (nursery and reception classes) and to report progress to parents.
The appointed teacher will also be expected take responsibility for coordinating one aspect of the curriculum in the medium term and to encourage and share best practice within the school through collaborative work with colleagues.
It is expected that the post holder will be fully involved in extra-curricular activities and in modelling high-quality school display.
You must have:
- A recognised early years qualification (e.g. PGCE Early Years)
- Experience of working with the EYFS framework and a thorough understanding of the early years goals.
- Experience of assessment in the early years.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working with children for whom English is not a first language and/or working in an international setting.
- Be familiar with the Jolly Phonics Scheme.
- Be committed to creating an outstanding learning environment and developing learning through continuous provision.
- Be committed to developing outdoor learning.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter and full CV, with details of all teaching experience and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Memorial International School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will therefore be subject to enhanced background checks.