Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Early Years Teacher (EYFS Teacher) or a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) for a ‘Good’ primary school in the borough of Croydon. This is a two-form entry school, transitioning into a three-form entry, with a supportive and passionate team of teachers employed. The Early Years Teacher (EYFS Teacher) or Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) is required to start in April 2018, contracted through to the end of the academic year. The right candidate will have the potential to become permanent.
About the Role
· Early Years Teacher (EYFS Teacher) or Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
· Full time, long-term contract starting in April 2018
· Teaching a Nursery class
· Two experienced support staff in the class at all times
· Looking for a qualified Early Years Teacher (EYFS Teacher) or Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) who aspires to become a qualified teacher
· Teacher training available for the HLTA
· £100 - £160 per day, depending on qualifications
About the School
· Two to three-form entry school
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Easily accessible with excellent transport links. Just 15 minutes from central London and a short walk from the school’s closest station
· New and modern facilities including a brand new library
· Enthusiastic, encouraging and supportive style leadership
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teacher (EYFS Teacher) or Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or any university based degree
· Have proven experience teaching in a classroom or supporting children in an Early Years setting
· Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com, quoting job reference number CXQ19806.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.