Montpelier Primary School is a large and over-subscribed Outstanding School in Ealing, West London. Having been a National Support School since 2012, we were designated a Teaching School in 2016. This allows us to offer particularly targeted and robust CPD for all our staff. In addition to this, the school benefits from staff parking, excellent public transport links and beautiful surroundings, being adjacent to an established arboretum.
We are looking for an EYFS teacher who can demonstrate a passion for early years education through imaginative planning, inspirational teaching and a deep commitment to ensuring every child makes the best progress. This role will be key to ensuring an outstanding level of education is delivered to our 52 pupils over two sessions. The role attracts a TLR2 in the sum of £2,667. In addition, and in order to attract the right candidate, we are offering a one-off conditional payment of £1,000 upon appointment.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• is able to raise and sustain standards
• has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
• has excellent curriculum knowledge
• is able to enthuse and inspire children
• can contribute to a dynamic and committed team
• was judged to be Outstanding in 2012
• was awarded Teaching School status in 2016
• has a supportive leadership team
• is committed to continuing professional development
• is highly popular and well resourced
• has children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
• has parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children
Having been judged Outstanding in 2012, the school's continued success and commitment to professional development as a National Support School led to us being designated a Teaching School in 2016.
Applications are welcomed from experienced outstanding teachers and those who are newly or recently qualified with high aspirations. The school has a successful track record of working with Newly Qualified Teachers and is a provider of support to staff of other schools. NQTs at Montpelier have access to this mentoring and ongoing support.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to apply for an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Applications should be emailed to the school on the Ealing application form, which can be downloaded on the right. Shortlisted applicants will be notified on the afternoon of the closing date and interviews will take place as soon as possible afterwards.
The school reserves the right to meet early applicants before the closing date. Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office.