Our client is a top tier Independent school offering a world-class bilingual education for children of expatriate families from the ages of 2 to 18. The school is situated on a purpose built, state-of-the-art campus containing all of the facilities required to provide pupils with access to the very best academic and co-curricular opportunities. At this school, each pupil is viewed as an individual with unique abilities, preferences and goals. The school’s vision is to inspire its pupils to become intellectual, independent, individual and inclusive through a model of holistic education and pastoral provision that establishes the values, skills and knowledge needed to be an effective global citizen. Students are encouraged to be inquisitive and ask questions of everything around them in order to foster a life-long love of learning.
About the Role:
• Early Years Teacher – WEB#2002-542727NS
• Two Year contract; August 2020 Start
• Position Descriptions are available upon request
About the Package:
• Generous Monthly Salary (based on years of teaching experience)
• Gratuity: One month after 2-year contract and every year after.
• Housing Allowance
• Relocation Allowance
• Annual flight home for candidate and their immediate family.
• International medical insurance coverage for candidate and their immediate family (excluding USA).
• Free education for up to 2 children.
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education (PGCE etc)
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in the subject you will be teaching.
• Minimum 2 Years teaching experience.
• Be under the age of 55 for visa and contract purposes.
• Current Teacher Registration in home country
• Native; or near native, English Speaker
• Relevant Police Checks
• Provide a minimum of two professional references
In order to apply for this role within Australia please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number WEB#2002-542727NS
If you are overseas email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number WEB#2002-542727NS
Alternatively, click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.