Kiddy English, a member of the International School of Europe group, which has been providing excellence in International Education for students in Milan and throughout Italy since 1957 is now a member of the Inspired Global Group of International Schools.
Kiddy English offers outstanding and innovative international education and care within a full immersion English setting for children from two to five years. We offer a curriculum that is child initiated and teacher framed and is grounded firmly in the expressive arts and creative thinking. We therefore consider teachers to be co-constructors of knowledge, able to support and guide the children in their learning experiences. With this in mind the Governors and staff wish to appoint one Early Years Teacher to start in September 2018.
Requirements for the role:
- Degree level qualification in Education or Post Graduate qualification in Education.
- Bilingual English speaker
- Ability and willingness to work collaboratively within our school community, both with colleagues and with families.
- Specialist qualification in Early Years Education.
- Proven experience within an international, bilingual or multilingual context.
- The ability to lead, support and inspire a pedagogical team.
If you are highly-motivated and constructive team player with high expectations, enthusiasm, excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of humour, then we look forward to hearing from you.
- a well-organized, stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environment conducive to learning.
- a school ethos based on community and internationalism that holds the child at its centre
- friendly and supportive pedagogical team
- commitment to continuing professional development
Salary Scale: DOE
Ise Kiddy English is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and families, and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Ise Kiddy English is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
It is likely that shortlisted applicants will be observed teaching in their own settings.
Visits to the Centre are encouraged.
Please contact Marzia Di Sisto - email@example.com (Head of School) to arrange a suitable time.
To find out more, including a full job description, please see the documents attached below.
Please return completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org