Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an EYFS Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a good CofE primary school in Middleton. This is a full-time primary teaching role, covering a Nursery class of 23. This role will commence in September 2019 until the end of the next academic year.
The desired Early Years Teacher will be working in a Nusery class of 23 pupils. This role would be suitable for both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers. Are you a teacher who can bring energy and passion for Early Years education? Do have recent experience teaching Nursery aged pupils?
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a vibrant and collaborative teaching team, in a friendly, calm school environment.
This is a smaller than average sized primary school based in Middleton which is led by a highly effective headteacher and experienced teaching.
At this Ofsted rated ‘Good’ primary school, children in the Early Years are supported by a strong and committed leadership team, well established routines, and flourish within a highly inclusive setting.
To be considered for the position of EYFS Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have recent experience teaching Early Years education.
• Be able to commit to the role in a full time, long-term capacity through till December 2019.
• Be prepared to collaboratively plan with the Early Years team.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our dedicated Manchester primary team on 0161 273 7475.