Vision for Education are seeking to recruit a number of specialist Early Years Teachers to work in a variety of schools across the Tees Valley. We are seeking passionate and motivated individuals, capable of instilling a love of learning in very young children. Whether you are looking for longer term, full time work or a few days flexible work, Vision for Education would love to hear from you.
To be considered for EYFS posts you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education at EYFS Level.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Be flexible in your approach, able to work across a variety of different settings.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you would like more information about the positions we have available, or would like information on registering for supply work, please contact the Teesside Primary team as soon as possible.