Smart Teachers is recruiting for a new Early Years teacher in either Nursery or Reception for an expanding primary school in Merton (CR4). This full time teaching position is available for a September 2017 start and will be contracted for the full academic year. There is a possibility that this role may continue into the 2018 school year, which could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. For any teachers looking to work in a supportive school with state of the art ICT resources and a strong leadership team, this could be a great next opportunity for you.
About the Role
- Early Years teacher of either Nursery or Reception
- Great opportunity to work under an excellent mentor
- Fixed term contract positions for the academic year
- Suitable for an NQT or developing teacher looking to grow in their next role
- You would be working in the most engaging and vibrant free flow Nursery / Reception with state of the art technology and brilliant amounts of space.
- MPS daily rate from £140 (depending on experience)
About the School
- Large and rapidly expanding co-educational primary school welcoming students aged 3-11 years
- Diverse and lively student base
- Strong ethos to create a safe and caring yet challenging environment for all learners
- Committed to developing its teachers’ full potential
- Well-resourced and connected with IT with an on-site TV studio
- Easily accessible by public transport
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Newly qualified and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- On-going CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number DDS28319.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.