Plaistow is a large inner city school with a strong commitment to inclusive practice. We have great children who are eager to learn, a committed staff team with supportive Governors and parents.
Opened in 2002 the school is well resourced and offers a vibrant and friendly learning environment.
We are looking to appoint a passionate and enthusiastic Early Years Class Teacher for September 2018 to join our teaching team.
This is a great opportunity for any teacher who:
- Loves teaching - is committed to achieving excellence in teaching and learning.
- Is highly motivated and enjoys working with young children.
- Has a strong commitment to professional development.
- Wants to make a difference for all groups of children.
What can we offer you?
- Teaching Benefits including a comprehensive induction programme
- Access to a range of professional development opportunities
- Well Being programme including child care vouchers, discounted gym membership and regular staff social events
To arrange a school visit; please contact the Headteacher Janine St. Pierre via the school office on 020 8548 5620.
To apply please follow this link https://ats-npw.jobsgopublic.com/vacancies/view/57144
Closing Date: Monday 30 April 2018 @ 12 noon
Please download application form and further details online at www.newham.gov.uk or telephone Sarah Hill on 020 8249 6943 (Mon - Fri 9 am till 5 pm) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org