Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a EYFS Teacher to work in a local primary school in the North of Peterborough.
As a school, they have the following aims -
· To create an interesting, stimulating and friendly environment, where each individual can feel secure and valued and will develop his or her full potential.
· To help develop lively, enquiring minds that would encourage lifelong learning, the ability to question and argue rationally, to work with imagination and a sense of purpose.
· To encourage respect for religious and moral values, to be tolerant of the views of others, other religions, races and ways of life.
· To develop commitment to tasks, pride in achievement, diligence and the ability to make choices.
· To help use language and mathematics with confidence and to communicate effectively.
· To develop appropriate skills and to participate in scientific, creative and physical activities.
· To encourage an awareness of the local environment and the wider world and of human influence on both.
The school is led very effectively by the head teacher. Her clear vision and persistent, successful drive for school improvement together with the diligent work of the senior leadership team, governors and teachers.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education in EYFS
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is a leading education recruitment agency, who provide temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools across the country.
As part of TES, one of the largest educational organisations in the world, we strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our client schools, and deliver the best possible service to our candidate teachers, teaching assistants and support staff.
As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Phonics, Growth Mind set
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Primary School Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.