Vision for Education are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Early Years Teacher on behalf of a larger than average sized Primary School in Sunderland.
The position is a temporary full time role, beginning in November 2017 and continuing for the rest of the academic year.
The salary for this position will be £90.00 - £105.00 per day.
To be considered for the position of Early Years Teacher you must be:
· An excellent classroom practitioner
· Enthusiastic about children’s learning and be able to bring new ideas to the team
· Dynamic, creative and motivated with high expectations of pupil progress
· Able to inspire children to become confident and independent learners
· Open and willing to develop your practice and the practice of the staff around you
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 31st October 2017.
For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org