The children, staff and governors of Trent Young's CE School are looking for an inspirational and dedicated teacher to join our teaching team. Trent Young's CE School is proud to belong to the family of schools under the Diocese of Salisbury Academy Trust, where children are at the heart of everything we do. With this in mind, we are seeking a teacher who has high expectations of all pupils, has excellent classroom management skills and has a belief that every pupil deserves the very best opportunities.
Our successful applicant must:
· love teaching, have a positive outlook and motivation to work hard
· have recent experience of working in Early Years
· have the commitment to support us in our desire to give our children the very best and raise the attainment of all our pupils
· be a proactive, reflective team player
· be supportive of our Christian ethos
We can offer:
· the opportunity to work with our wonderfully inspiring children
· the opportunity to work with a dedicated and friendly team of staff
· high quality continued professional development and opportunities to progress
· the opportunity to work within DSAT; a forward-thinking multi-academy trust
Trent Young's CE Primary School is part of the Diocese of Salisbury Trust. As a family of fifteen schools, staff can expect to receive first class training opportunities and support through collaborative and innovative school to school CPD.
Our vision is ‘let your light shine’ and this informs every decision the school makes. We strive to be the best we can be, for ourselves and others and also to value ourselves.
As a Church school, we aim to prepare children for their future by achieving a high level of academic success underpinned by Christian values chosen by the children. We work together to provide an excellent education, which allows all children to use their God given gifts to the full, within an inclusive and caring Christian ethos.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and would like to have a more detailed conversation before making the decision to apply for the post, please give us a call and we will be happy to help you with as much detail as possible to support this process. Visits to the school are also warmly welcomed.
Closing date: Midday Monday 12 November 2018
Interview date: Thursday 15 November 2018
References for shortlisted candidates will be requested before interviews.