An inspiring Christian school is looking to appoint a caring and passionate Early Years Teacher full time for a January 2018 start. This wonderful Christian school offers smaller class sizes where the Early Years Teacher is able to educate in an intimate manner and enable the needs of the students. The school is looking for the Early Years Teacher with experience of working in the independent sector, or for anyone looking to take a break from state education, a great opportunity awaits you here.
About the Role
· Early Years Teacher
· Demonstrate and commit to the Christian faith
· The ability to lead and coordinate the EYFS department
· Knowledge of ICT necessary
· Take responsibility for one area of the curriculum
· Salary up to £40,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· A family run, independent school for children aged 2-11
· Small school with a large amount of support staff to teachers
· Children are very well behaved and truly enjoy coming to school
· Easily accessible from Liverpool Street rail
In order to be considered for this Early Years Teacher role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· PGCE or equivalent qualification needed, QTS essential
· Experience of working in either the independent or state sector
· NQTS and overseas trained staff are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number SZL11976.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.