Vision for Education are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and inspirational Early Years Teacher on behalf of a welcoming Primary School near Washington.in Sunderland. If you are a skilled classroom teacher, with excellent subject knowledge, strong behaviour management and a passion for teaching, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The position is a temporary full time role. It is due to begin in September 2017, and will continue until Easter 2018.
The salary for this position will be £90 - £105 per day, depending on experience.
The successful candidate will:
• Have knowledge and an understanding of how young people develop and learn
• Understand of the importance of parental engagement and family learning
• Have excellent communication and organisational skills
In return, the school can offer you:
• Excellent development opportunities
• Supportive staff who are always willing to help and share resources
• Children who are eager to learn
• A vibrant, stimulating environment with great facilities
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. The closing date for applications is Friday 11th August 2017. For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or Email email@example.com