Vision for Education are urgently seeking Early Years Teachers to work in and around York
We are looking for:
-Positive and friendly role models, able to encourage development through child-led learning, play and intervention.
-Teachers with specific Early Years qualifications, or lots of experience working within the EYFS framework.
-Teachers with excellent behaviour management skills, able to work in a variety of EYFS environments.
You must hold QTS and be eligible to work in the UK.
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you. are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about what Vision for Education can offer please do not hesitate to get in touch!