Smart Teachers is recruiting for an outstanding Early Years Teaching Assistant in the London Borough of Haringey.
We are working with a ‘Good ‘school which is popular with local families and oversubscribed. The school boasts a friendly environment with a well-established staff, offering a great grounding for those seeking an Early Years Teaching Assistant position with an immediate start.
This is a temporary position in the first instance with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right person.
About the Roles
- Teaching Assistant with EY experience
- London Borough of Haringey
- Full time role to commence ASAP
- Ideally Level 3 qualified or equivalent
- Up to £75.00 per day (dependent on experience)
About the Schools
- Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
- Assisting both mainstream students and those with additional needs
- Friendly and welcoming environment
- Modern and aspirational
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Level 3 in Child Care or equivalent
- Proven UK experience within the past two years (crucial)
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXF27444.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.