Inspire their remarkable with us
NJC 1-3 £17,364 - £18,065 FTE
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Hazelwood Academy is a single form entry school in West Swindon with nursery provision for children aged 2-4 years of age. The Nursery offers a range of 15 hour funded, 30 hour funded and fee paying spaces. This well-resourced nursery has access to a range of exciting outdoor spaces. This a great opportunity to be part of a fun, growing team and to receive continued professional development.
This is a 32.5 hour role for a qualified NVQ level 3 teaching assistant working within the nursery. Responsibilities will include being a key worker for a group of children, completing daily observations and assessing these against the Early Years Foundation Stage. You will also be required to follow planning and complete inputs with groups of children, prepare snacks and complete statutory paperwork such as 2 year development checks and transition documents.
If you are an enthusiastic, creative individual, who is passionate about high quality Early Years provision, then this could be the post for you! .
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Closing date: Monday 2 September 2019.
Interview date: Friday 6 September 2019.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Find your remarkable, click the ‘Quick Apply’ button today.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.