Smart Teachers is recruiting a full time Early Years’ Teaching Assistant for this independent co-ed preparatory school in South London. This is an exciting opportunity for an Early Years’ specialist to join an established school with rich curriculum and first class facilities. The school prides itself on the high calibre of education provided with extensive extra-curricular programme allowing pupils to thrive in a safe, caring, fun environment. They are looking for a teaching assistant passionate about the EYFS curriculum and able to demonstrate this to pupils and staff alike.
About the Role
• Early Years’ Teaching Assistant
• Assist with EYFS curriculum and embrace Montessori teaching methods
• Working 1-1 and whole class of 12 children
• Starting in September 2019
• Full time, permanent contract
• Salary from £17K dependent on experience
About the School
• Small Independent preparatory school with only 200 pupils
• Specialist teachers and wide range of activities offered including Drama, Ballet, Music, Art and French
• Multi-sensory outdoor play area
• Located near Clapham Common and use the common for outdoor learning sessions
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years’ Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have experience working in Early Years’ or Nursery settings
• Ideally holding Level 3 or Montessori qualification
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SXT1511EYTAPHS.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.