We are an extremely popular, oversubscribed Church of England School with 155 pupils in mixed year group classes situated in the centre of Harpenden. We have a dedicated and motivated team of staff and governors and at the heart of our school are our pupils who are high achieving and who ‘are proud of their school and keen to promote its values of respect for others’ (Ofsted 2017). We have a strong and supportive PTA who raise valuable funds for the school. St Nicholas School has a commitment to raising standards and an ethos of caring for the social and spiritual aspects of pupils’ development as well as the academic. We are seeking a teacher to support pupils to achieve their full potential.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a clear vision of high quality teaching and learning
- Is highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Is committed to and supportive of the values of our church school and our Christian ethos
- Is fully committed to working collaboratively as part of a team
- Is an effective communicator
- Will maintain and develop positive relationships with all members of the school and the local community
We will offer:
- positive, well behaved, happy and high achieving pupils
- a committed, hardworking and friendly team
- the opportunity to innovate and further develop the school
- quality support and professional development
- a varied range of responsibilities
- supportive parents, governors, clergy and the Diocese
Visits are encouraged and warmly welcomed.
In order to arrange a visit, please contact Hilary Brazier (Secretary) on:
01582 623620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Closing date: 23rd March 2018 12:00PM
Interview date: 28th March 2018
For more information and to apply online: www.teachinherts.com