Operating in close association with Harrow School, London, the Harrow family in Asia has a similar ethos and comparable high standards.
Set on a spacious, garden site in one of the world’s most diverse and vibrant cities, we are Harrow’s original school in Asia and are thriving, with a roll of 1,600 (20% of the Upper School are boarders), progressive approaches to teaching, a strong commitment to community service and outstanding academic results.
We are seeking high performing teachers for posts commencing in August 2020. Successful applicants are offered two year renewable contracts with highly competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions.
We welcome applications from the UK state and independent sector as well as from those working internationally. Opportunities to work with our boarders may be available.
Please apply for this vacancy if you meet the following requirements:
· Full UK teaching qualification and experience (or equivalent)
· Experience or involvement in successful staff training
· An outstanding practitioner with proven impact
· Team player who is able to coach and mentor others with demonstrable impact
· Up-to-date knowledge of strategies and initiatives regarding teaching and learning
· Successful experience of managing a curriculum area (preferred)
· The ability to maintain an attractive, purposeful learning environment which is relevant to children’s needs
· Good ICT skills and experience of using ICT effectively to support teaching and learning
· Ability to monitor the work of others and provide effective and credible feedback leading to improvement
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to a wide range of audiences
· Excellent understanding of teaching and learning in reading, writing and number
· Ability to organise oneself, prioritise and meet deadlines
· Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
· A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
· Respect for all members of school community, irrespective of position, gender, age, ethnic background etc
How to apply
· Please click on the 'Apply on school website' button below in order to complete our online application form
Saturday, 7th March 2020 at midnight GMT (early applications encouraged as shortlisting / interviews will be held on a rolling basis)
The safeguarding of our students is at the core of all that we do. All appointments are conditional on:
· Acceptable police checks (or equivalent) from the country of origin and from all countries in which you have worked
· Appropriate references from your current and previous employer, corroborated by personal phone calls made to each referee
Leadership for a better world
All enquiries should be directed to Harrow Bangkok firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find Prospectus in this link https://issuu.com/harrowis/docs/harrow_bangkok_prospectus_4cd721088c9660?fr=sOGU4NjM0ODIwNg