Vision for Education owned by The Times Education Supplement have the privilege to be working alongside a challenging school with a caring approach in Ellesmere Port. This position will be to support Yr. 10 children and require excellent child behaviour management as the children have sever challenging behaviour. The position is for someone who has previously worked with children that have EBD or Autism and in a school setting.
- Support class teacher by working alongside students and helping with work.
- Defusing any problems before they happen.
- Will support Teacher and Head of Education by supplying them with behaviour reports on certain children that you have been working with.
- Building a trusting relationship with children.
- Promote good behaviour and learning.
- Working with children with Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND) in an educational setting
- Emotional Behavioural Difficulties
- 1:1 work/group work
- Behaviour Management
- Use of initiative
Now, A little about us!
Vision for Education are the fastest growing and most talked about Educational Recruitment Agency in the UK. We have been going since 2008 and are happy to be partnered with the Times Educational Supplement (TES). We aim to provide a uniquely ethical approach to recruitment and are fully aware that we are nothing without candidates so offer you the best rates of pay and benefits in the current market! These benefits include:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
We have a refreshingly friendly and approachable approach to recruitment and aim to support you in all aspects of the process every step of the way!
For more information on this or any of the roles we have available then please call
0151 363 2266 Vision or Education Liverpool and ask for Kieran, Adam or Katie alternatively you can apply online