THE REGENT’S INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, BANGKOK
Vision: To bring out the best in everyone
To guide students into becoming well-rounded, informed, responsible, principled and confident global citizens.
To develop understanding of democratic governance; environmental stewardship; adventure, self-discovery and courage; leadership, compassion and service to others.
● Day and Boarding School with students from 3-18 years old, 700+ students, 80+ boarder’s
● Providing quality education via the English National Curriculum, IGCSE and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programmes
● IB World School, CIS accredited, Round Square Global Member, Member of FOBISIA, ISAT and BSA
● Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial, London School of Economics and King’s College-London are among many universities which have offered places to recent Regent’s graduates
Secondary Business and Economics Teacher (Click here for Job Description)
We are seeking an outstanding Economics and/or Business Teacher who is able to teach Key Stage 3, IGCSE and IB Diploma or A level. Successful applicants will demonstrate a clear appreciation of our philosophy, be passionate about learning, creative and critical in thinking and have a successful track record in getting the best out of everyone.
● Teachers must have QTS or equivalent
● All post holders are subject to thorough scrutiny including DBS or similar check
A letter of application and completed application form to be sent to Mr Peter Hogan, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org . A CV can be attached. Full details of the application process and other information can be found on our school website. Interviews will take place via Skype on a rolling basis with the Head of Secondary and face-to-face with the Principal in Bangkok or London. The school reserves the right to appoint a suitable candidate at any time.