Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Economics Teacher / Politics Teacher to join an outstanding school in the heart of Hammersmith and Fulham, South West London. This Economics Teacher / Politics Teacher position is available to start from September 2019. The successful candidate will ideally have experience or be able to teach up to A Level, NQT’s are welcome to apply. This position is part time however; the school are able to include KS3 Maths or KS3 Religious Studies to build a full timetable.
About the Role
• Economics Teacher / Politics Teacher
• Part time (or full time if teacher can include KS3 Maths or KS3 Religious Studies to build full timetable)
• Teaching KS3 and KS4 and ideally through to A-Level
• AQA syllabus
• Single sex school
• MPS inner London
• £29,000 to £41,000
• NQTs welcome
About the School
• Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school
• Single sex school (all-girls)
• Relatively small school
• Located within walking distance from a popular tube station with great road links also available
• Behaviour is excellent
In order to be considered for this role, the Economics Teacher / Politics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Must have experience, or be able to teach A-Level (AQA)
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferred not essential
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN1859.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.