Our client is a leading independent, co-educational, and non-denominational Pre-K to Year 12 School, located in Sydney’s Hills District. Their ethos is underpinned by humanitarian values and its major emphasis is the development of excellence in scholarship, personal development, and citizenship. Their mission focuses on the development of the whole person and it is in this context that learning is seen as a lifelong process with our goal being to develop graduates who are accomplished and confident and have a love of learning. The academic environment which the teachers aim to create is one of intellectual curiosity through shared endeavour and collaboration with students. This school is well known for its caring and family-oriented environment.
About the Role:
• Part-time, Permanent role
• School is open to making it a full-time load
• Must have experience teaching Years 7-12 Economics
• Ability to teach Year 7-10 Geography and Commerce desirable, not essential
• Be qualified and experienced teaching Economics in Australia
• Provide a minimum of two professional references
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Professional with high ethics when working with staff, students, and their families
• Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or have the appropriate Visa conditions to work unrestricted within the country
• Have/or obtain a current Working with Children Clearance
• Have/or obtain an active membership with NESA.
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2103-547897TH or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales