We are looking for a Remote Compliance Administrator to join our Recruitment Team within a fast growing Start Up supporting the UK's most vulnerable learners.
There are over 2 million vulnerable children in the UK. 1.6 million of these have no established recognised form of education support to meet their needs. Targeted Provision was created to ensure that young people who are not receiving the support they need from mainstream education are catered for. We work with schools and local authorities to provide specialist tutors for Looked After Children and those with SEND. We also support mentoring and engagement/re-engagement for young people in need of Alternative Provision.
We believe that with the right support and role model in their lives, every child can grow in confidence and succeed in learning.
We are a fast growing Start Up looking for a diligent Remote Compliance Administrator with an eye for detail to join our Recruitment team to help us build a network of teachers and mentors to provide support to the UK's most vulnerable children.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about education and the impact we can have on the lives of young people. You’ll be keen to get stuck in, learn quickly, respond to feedback in a positive, and take on new challenges. A love for compliance and attention to detail is essential!
Experience in education, particularly with regards to maintaining compliance standards/a single central register would be an advantage.
- An understanding of the importance of safer recruitment procedures within education
- Demonstrable interest in the education sector and commitment to changing the lives of vulnerable young people
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Administrative experience
- Compliance experience
- School Admin / HR experience
- Experience maintaining a Single Central Record
- Understanding of the education sector in the UK
- Experience using Trello, Airtable, Front or similar CRMs
- Start Up experience
- Experience in a customer facing role
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Supporting the growth of our teacher workforce right across England
- Facilitating the progression of candidates through our Recruitment flow
- Working with successful candidates to complete their applications and troubleshooting any issues that arise for these candidates
- Processing documents, references, and training certificates
- Utilising the Recruitment inbox to respond to related queries from candidates
- Engaging active tutors to maintain their records and update their training
- Maintaining our CRM, keeping all application notes and files up to date and ensuring the integrity and accuracy of our Single Central Record
- Regularly completing compliance checks for all tutor records
- Managing communication between the compliance team and other teams in the business
- Moving priority tutors through the compliance process as quickly as possible
- Maintaining the integrity of our Safer Recruitment and Safeguarding practices within the Recruitment flow
- Providing ad-hoc support to our Head of Recruitment and Recruitment team
What we offer
- The opportunity to learn quickly in a fast-paced startup environment
- Training and ongoing support
- Access to CharlieHR Perks
- Work in a small, committed team with big ambitions
- Flexible remote work
- Salary of £23,000
- Pension contribution
We are keen to hear from candidates from all backgrounds. The over 2 million vulnerable children in the UK are disproportionately constituted of minority and LGBTQIA+ communities, as well as people with disabilities, refugees and migrants, and people living with mental health conditions. It is integral to our mission of raising the standard of support for the UK's vulnerable learners that we engage individuals from all backgrounds who share/relate to the experiences of our students.
Applications are being considered on a rolling basis.