Education Consultant required to deliver RAISEonline Training Regional/Nationwide
We are looking for RAISEonline and FFT trainers nationwide. The role will be to deliver RAISEonline and/or FFT training to primary, secondary schools and colleges. The phase of training you will be depending on your knowledge and experience.
Ideally candidates for this role will fit the following requirements:
- Good knowledge of RAISEonline
- Ideally have a Maths, Science or IT background
- Ability to communicate effectively to school staff
- School improvement experience
- Ability to travel to client site as required
- Highly developed understanding of the importance of school improvement service
- Comfortable working with a minimum of direct supervision.
- Teaching experience in RAISEonline and/or Fischer Family Trust reports.
The successful candidate will have previous history of working with schools or local authorities.
Full training will be provided.
Please send a Covering Letter and your CV detailing why you think you would be suitable for this position. Unfortunately, only candidates who have been accepted for the initial stages of the process will be contacted.
For your information RAISEonline website: www.raiseonline.org
Fischer Family Trust website www.fischertrust.org
Our website www.raiseonlinetraining.co.uk
Interested candidates, please send your CV by email to: email@example.com or fax it to: 0844 504 5813
Your CV will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.