Education Officer | School Inclusion Coach | Toowoomba Catholic Schools Office
Applications close Sunday, 15 December 2019
Full time | 38 hours per week
Fixed term | 3 year contract | From 6 January 2020
(position arising from an employee resignation)
$111,317 - $125,714 | PO5
Toowoomba Catholic Schools (TCS) is a system of 31 primary, secondary, and P-12 schools located in Toowoomba, and across the Darling Downs and South West Queensland.
You will work collaboratively to develop policy and strategic system direction, and design professional learning and resources in the area of inclusive educational practices.
The role holder provides a source of professional support in inclusive teaching practices for students with diverse and challenging learning needs within a designated cluster of schools as part of the Teaching and Learning Directorate.
This role requires work over school holiday periods and has annual leave entitlements.
- tertiary qualification in education and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in teaching or 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- hold, or be eligible to hold, registration as a teacher in Queensland
- desire and willingness to provide services in rural and remote school communities
- effective relationship building and influencing skills
- demonstrated experience working with the Microsoft suite of products
- advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- empathy with the values and ethos of the Catholic faith
- coaching and/or leadership experience in an educational setting
- experience in inclusive educational practices
- masters in the relevant area
Further position information can be obtained from the Role Description.
If you are excited by this challenge, please submit your application via SEEK and include
To discuss this role, or any difficulties in applying, please contact the Director: Teaching and Learning, Jim Midgley by email Jim.Midgley@twb.catholic.edu.au or by phone 07 4637 1471.