Education Project Developer
Our client is a leading organisation involved in implementing programs and supporting schools within the Far North Queensland Region. We are currently seeking a highly qualified teacher to deliver programs within schools throughout the area. This role is a permanent position and will commence immediately.
About the Role:
- Develop innovation and continuous improvement projects
- Lead small to medium scale projects
- Support team members to ensure the innovation model is fully embedded in all aspects of the project work across the organisation; and,
- Assist the Production Manager to deliver all aspects of innovation, eg. Update the project schedule to ensure that all projects are maintained and all milestones are met
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Ryan, quoting job reference #WEB1804-527364RM - email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1804-527364RM– firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).