Vision for Education are recruiting an Education Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team in Sheffield.
Vision for Education, part of the TES (Times Educational Supplement), is known for its commitment to quality and its ethical approach to staffing schools. Our continued success is dependent on the passion and commitment of our staff; people who are prepared to go the extra mile to ensure the long-term well-being of schools and teachers alike. Does that sound like you?
We're looking to recruit an Recruitment Consultant to take over a warm desk covering South Yorkshire and Derbyshire. This role is an ideal opportunity for experienced educational specialists who have a proven sales background. We are looking for a person who can use creative thinking, their own initiative and interpersonal skills to good effect. It's a challenging role and applicants must be prepared to be all things at once - a team player but an individual, self-motivated and confident but patient and understanding, great at talking and even better at listening. That's what makes a Vision Consultant special.
As a successful consultant in our team you will be given the autonomy to develop at your best with the support from those around you. We do not work to strict sales targets, instead we employ forward thinking, proactive and driven individuals who manage their time effectively alongside the aid of their respective Branch Manager.
As a company, Vision for Education offers a variety of Incentives to our clients and candidates alike. An example would be our thorough CPD courses, aimed at increasing understanding of SEND, Team Teach, Safeguarding and many more. We arrange and hold numerous Social Events where our candidates and clients meet to network and connect with others in their field.
We hold various celebratory events throughout the year for our recruitment teams, for example, a black tie Awards Ceremony every summer to celebrate our superstars! Various incentives where you can win holidays, vouchers and many more. Alongside a potential of earning increment bonuses even throughout your probationary period.
· Prior experience within a sales environment.
· Proven ability to develop new business and manage existing clients.
· You must hold a full driver’s license and be willing to travel across South Yorkshire and Derbyshire.
· Be willing to go above and beyond; you will on occasion have to work at home when late bookings arise. Working hours are 7.30am – 6pm Monday to Friday
· Be a very effective time manager and be highly organised.
· Build highly effective working relationships with candidates, clients and your team.
· Be computer literate; have the ability to utilise social media and various booking software (training will be provided).
· Have excellent telephone communication skills.
· Be approachable, professional and committed to achieving great results.
Salary; experience dependent - we will openly discuss this at interview.
You will benefit from reduced working hours in the school summer holidays of 9am through to 3pm and 26 days holiday a year with additional bank holiday leave.
If you want to hear more about how Vision could be the right fit for you, please apply directly today!