Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms institutions are dedicated to offer high-end education and provide a space where children can prosper and grow to be global citizens. The Phorms network currently includes nine day-care centres, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. We pride ourselves on the strong relationships between our children, staff, and parents and consistently strive to develop ourselves as well as our institutions.
For our Secondary School in Berlin Steglitz-Zehlendorf we are seeking a qualified
Educational IT-Coordinator and
Secondary Teacher of ICT
(full- or part-time, starting 1st August 2021)
Your profile & your tasks
- You are a qualified secondary school teacher, holding a Master’s degree in Informatics which is recognised by the state of Germany and are qualified to teach Media Communication and Digital Education.
- Ideally, you have already gained teaching experience in a German secondary school environment and in final examinations (MSA and Abitur).
- As educational IT-coordinator, you have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft 365 and support and coordinate IT deployment within our secondary school.
- You are interested in school development as well as the development and implementation of new teaching concepts and school framework curricula in your subjects.
- You are motivated to regularly participate in further training.
- You have excellent organisational skills and are excited about the opportunity to work within an international and bilingual team.
- You are passionate about your subjects and dedicated to enable all students to reach their full potential by providing inspiring education.
- competitive salary plus benefit scheme (e.g. subsidised lunch, travel card for public transport)
- relocation allowance and support in applying for residency, work permit and teaching approval
- continuing professional development opportunities, both in Germany and abroad
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- small classes and a student and activity-oriented didactic concept based on bilingual teaching
- open and friendly work atmosphere as well as close cooperation in an international and dynamic team of teachers
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://bit.ly/31ju93e.
Decide now for an international, respectful and appreciative employer, who values freedom for educators with a creative drive.
Phorms Campus Berlin
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years