Our client is seeking a dynamic and engaging educator to join this Independent co-educational boarding school situation in Albury, NSW. With over 700 students ranging from K-12 including boarders, students attend this highly reputable independent school from across the whole of Australia. With outstanding achievements in NAPLAN and a great sense of community, candidates will enjoy a supportive school environment and be respectful of its ethos and values.
About the Role:
• Educational Psychologist
• Part-Time (0.4FTE), Permanent position
• Commencing Term 1, 2021
• Supporting students from Kindergarten to Year 12
• Qualified School Psychologist
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Hold a valid WWCC and NESA accredited
• Provide a minimum of 2 professional references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Thomas, quoting job reference #TES2101-547168TH – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2101-547168SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
New South Wales