SRS is an International School that provides a high quality education, meeting the needs of a diverse range of students. We deliver the British National and American Curriculum to an increasing population of 3500 plus students from FS to Year 13, leading to GCSE, IGCSE and AS/A2 qualifications.
We are looking to appoint for immediate start an Educational Psychologist to diagnose or evaluate mental and emotional disorders of students through observation, interview, and psychological tests, and formulate and administer programs of treatment.
The successful candidates must:
- have a Bachelor degree in Psychology and Postgraduate Doctoral degree (example: Ph.D., Psy.D., Ed.D., D.Clin.Psy).
- or Master’s degree (includes MSc, MA, M.Phil) of minimum two (2) years from a psychology faculty or an educational faculty.
- minimum of five (5) years experience post certification in related field.
- bilingual – English and Arabic speaker
- have appropriate license to practice
Prospective candidates should send the following:
• Letter of application and CV
• Recent passport photograph
• Referee contact details to: E-mail: email@example.com
School of Research Science
SRS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Candidates will be subject to DBS check or local equivalent prior to taking up the appointment. Appointees will be required to pay for their own checks.
The School of Research Science - SRS Dubai
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years
Our vision is to offer and encourage every child to achieve the academic, technological, social, physical, and emotional skills necessary to reach his or her greatest potential.
The School of Research Science (S...