Educational Support Workers
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale, Bradford and Wakefield.
We are currently recruiting for Educational Support Workers to provide additional support interventions to students with learning difficulties and/or disabilities in a Further Education environment.
The posts are due to commence as soon as possible and will vary from part-time to full-time positions. The roles are on a temporary basis and have the potential to go onto permanent contracts.
Support will be based in small groups or on a 1 to 1 basis. The position would include liaising collaboratively with colleagues across the college and outside agencies to ensure the correct support is in place for identified learners. Caseload working is essential to this position, as is the ability to maintain student records.
The candidate must have experience in working with learning disabilities and must have a high level of numeracy and literacy (GCSE's at Grade C or equivalent in Maths and English). Good IT and communication skills are required.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure that you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are interested in this position and would like more information please contact Harpreet at our Huddersfield office or apply now and send us your up to date CV.