This post is based in the Specialist Provision (SP) within Royds Hall, which provides support for children with complex communication and interaction needs, their families and designated local mainstream schools. This Specialist Provision is part of a range of provisions for children with complex communication and interaction difficulties including those with autistic spectrum conditions.
As our ideal candidate, you will:
- Encourage, motivate and inspire young people through the support they give in order to encourage their learning;
- Be committed to our ethos that all pupils can achieve their personal best at Royds Hall Community School;
- Have great references demonstrating that they are a suitable candidate and safe to work with children.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
- Equip our staff to deliver their best every day by valuing people and supporting their personal best;
- Encourage all our pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
- Ensure our staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
- Never stop improving, developing and sharing our practice with others;
- Deliver training and guidance driving motivation;
- Offer great benefits, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Royds Hall Community School is one of eight academies/schools within our trust and is part of a close knit community well located for commute from Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield.
You will see that Royds Hall Community School:
- Offers an exceptional learning environment and facilities, alongside a wide range of professional learning and development opportunities;
- Is a vibrant place of learning and encouragement where children are happy, settled and confident;
- Has a broad and balanced curriculum that provides a memorable educational experience for all of its pupils;
- Aims to equip pupils with the attributes and attitude they need for their next stage of education.
Please note that we can only accept application forms; CVs will not be accepted. Please send completed applications by email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Midday on Friday, 15th November 2019.
Interview date: To be confirmed.
SHARE MAT comprises of Beech Primary School, Cowlersley Primary School, Heaton Avenue Primary School, Luck Lane Primary School, Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery School, Royds Hall Community School, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.