30 hours per week, term time + 1 day
We are looking to recruit Educational Teaching Assistants who will work with the Specialist Provision Team providing support for pupils with a range of special educational needs and their families.
The ideal candidate will:
• Love encouraging, motivating and inspiring children through the support they give in order to encourage their learning;
• Be committed to our ethos that all pupils can achieve at Royds Hall;
• Have great references demonstrating they are a suitable candidate, safe to work with children.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
• Equip staff to deliver their best every day by valuing people and supporting their personal best
• Encourage all pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives
• Ensure staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development
• Encourage continual improvement, developing and sharing good practice with others
• Deliver training and guidance, driving motivation
• Offer great benefits, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development
Royds Hall is one of eight academies/schools within our trust and is part of a close-knit community well located for commute from Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield.
You will see that Royds Hall:
• Offers an exceptional learning environment
• Offers a wide range of professional learning and development opportunities
• Is a vibrant place where pupils are happy, settled and confident
• Has a broad and balanced curriculum
• Aims to equip pupils with the attributes and attitude they need for their next stage of education
Please send completed applications by email to email@example.com
Please note that, unfortunately, we do not accept CVs.
Closing date: Noon on 1st March 2021.
Interview date: To be confirmed.
SHARE MAT comprises of Lily Park Primary School, Woodside Green, Heaton Avenue Primary School, Luck Lane Primary School, Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery School, Royds Hall, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.
Royds Hall, A SHARE Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 16 years