32 hours 30 minutes per week – term time only
To commence as soon as possible and is on a fixed term basis due to funding. It is not expected to go beyond 31st August 2018.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to take a leading role in pastoral development within our school. This role is to start as soon as possible.
We need someone:
- Who has experience of working within primary schools supporting individuals, groups and classes;
- With experience of working with children who have behavioural difficulties;
- Who is an excellent communicator, who can effectively talk to parents/carers, staff, children, governors, other professionals and the wider community;
- With experience of producing reports, individual plans and has the ability to maintain an accurate paper trail;
- That can build effective relationships with all members of the school community;
- Who understands child development and attachment;
- With initiative and a positive, can-do attitude;
- With experience of safeguarding and an understanding of the DSL role;
- Who is fully committed to CPD;
- Who understands the importance of well-being.
Visits to school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office to make an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
If you require further information about the role, please contact the school on telephone:01484 226681 or you can visit the school website at www.moldgreenprimary.co.uk
To apply for this job, please download and complete the application form attached
Application forms should be returned to the Headteacher either by e-mail to email@example.com or by post to the address at the top of the page, by Wednesday 18th April 2018.
Shortlisting: Thursday 19th April 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 24th April 2018