Do you have experience of working within Health and Social Care or Childcare? Would you enjoy passing on your skills to Students? Highbury College are looking for an Educational Trainer to teach and programme lead on a range of level 1 courses, mainly focusing on Health & Social Care and Childcare.
Highbury College offer extensive support to new staff including:
- Regular support and coaching throughout your first year
- A Mentor who will help you settle in to the College
- A thorough Induction programme
- Access to Learning and Development including a Free Course Voucher
What we can offer you:
- A fantastic benefits package including a competitive pension scheme where the College contributes around 19%
- 24 days annual leave per annum (plus Bank Holidays)
- An onsite canteen, hair and beauty salon and nursery
- An onsite sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare voucher scheme and access to an online discount website
The working environment:
- You will be working within a friendly and passionate team who are specialist experts and who enjoy passing their skills and knowledge onto our students
- You will be working for a Grade 1 outstanding College which has over 50 years of teaching and learning experience
- You will be working at a diverse range of venues
Students will be from a variety of backgrounds and teaching will be on a variety of level 1 courses. So if you like variety and think that you have the skills and experience, we look forward to receiving your application.
For further information on this role, please download the Job Description.
The deadline for this vacancy is Sunday 18th March 2018.
Please note: If you require any additional support with the completion of your application please contact the HR department on 02392 328910 or email@example.com