We are seeking to appoint an experienced and qualified Electrician to work within the Estates Department.
This role covers working across the entire estate of around 30 commercial and 100 domestic properties, predominantly consisting of reactive/responsive repairs with some elements of minor planned maintenance.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of the electrical systems across the estate. This will include lighting and power circuit installations, repairs, fault finding/upgrades, remedial work, testing and inspection. You will also diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a fault and correct the problem.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following qualifications and experience:
- A strong electrical background within a similar commercial or domestic setting
- Fully qualified electrician with relevant and appropriate qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of BS7671 as amended
- Health and safety qualification
- Full and relevant driving licence
- Knowledge of NICEIC paperwork or similar
In return, Bradfield College can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- 6 extra concessions days to be taken at directed times of the year
- Access to Lifeworks EAP programme
- Free meal during the working day when College kitchens are open
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Subsidised membership of the College Sports Centre and Golf Club
- Cycle to work scheme
For further details and to apply please click the apply button.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 9 April 2021.
Bradfield College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening as part of their application. This includes submitting an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Certificate prior to employment, registration of the DBS Update Service and checks with past employers.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 13 - 19 years
Founded in 1850 by Thomas Stevens, and set in the village of Bradfield amidst unspoilt Berkshire countryside, Bradfield College enjoys a well-established reputation for being one of the country’s leading co-educational, independent schools through it...