St. Joseph’s Institution International (SJII) Malaysia is seeking an outstanding leader whose passion and experience will transform the outcomes of our students. The successful candidate will join our forward-thinking, dynamic staff who are committed to providing the highest quality international education. The successful candidates will be a committed team player with the drive, energy and passion to develop this forward-looking school. Applicants must be willing to lead by example and play a full part in the School’s pastoral care and extra-curricular programme.
The Elementary School offers a dynamic and creative curriculum delivered through the International Primary Curriculum. We are committed to securing the highest possible standards of teaching and learning. Our school will provide students with a rigorous and creative learning environment that will enable them to flourish as successful Global Citizens. There will be a very strong extra-curricular offer and the successful candidate will be expected to make a significant contribution to this programme.
We are looking for a committed, passionate and knowledgeable professional who will work tirelessly to ensure the academic, social, emotional and spiritual growth of the children in their care. Applicants must be willing to lead by example and play a full part in the School’s pastoral care and extra-curricular programme.
Suitable candidates will:
- Be a confident leader with vision, passion and commitment.
- Be a creative, innovative and effective leader. the ability to lead, motivate and inspire through a proactive, teamwork approach;
- Be a role model and reflect the vision and values of the school.
- Be aspirational for staff and students so they achieve their potential.
- Have high expectations of, and maintain high standards of student behaviour.
- Be able to build positive relationships and work in partnership with the whole school community.
- Have knowledge and experience of school improvement.
- Strive for high levels of achievement with a focus on raising standards.
- Have effective listening and communication skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with students, teachers and parents.
- Have a genuine commitment to student progress and the wellbeing and pastoral care of children.
- Have Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Leadership experience
- Curriculum & Assessment knowledge at a high level
We can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, state of the art environment
- A caring, inclusive Lasallian school committed to holistic education
- A school-wide commitment to accelerating and deepening pupils’ learning
- A highly effective team committed to supporting each other
- Excellent professional development opportunities to support the delivery of cutting edge practice.
- Highly competitive teachers’ pay and conditions.