Commencing January 2019
St Teresa's College, Abergowrie, is a Catholic boys boarding college for years 7-12. The College has served the needs of families since 1933. There is a strong rural dimension to the College that has developed from pioneering days with the Christian Brothers, at the request of the then Bishop of Townsville, to provide a College that caters especially for boys from rural backgrounds.
St Teresa’s College, Abergowrie is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified Emerging Leaders’ Project Administrator.
Responsibilities may include, but not be limited to:-
- Commitment to Catholic Education
- Administrative duties, including gathering and collating necessary project data
- Effectively liaise with Emerging Leader Coordinator, College Leaders and TCE Project Manager/s to achieve project KPI's
- Hold a current paid Working with Children Blue Card
- Student Protection Training prior to commencement
- Strong commitment to Indigenous Education.
To apply, please send a Resume including two referees to an Angus Galletly at email@example.com
For further information please contact the College on 4780 8300
Applications close Wednesday, 28th November 2018