Your new school
Hasmonean Multi-Academy Trust is a centre of academic excellence in North West London. The performance of the two schools in the Trust put them amongst the very top comprehensives in the country. Our students attain consistently high standards in their GCSE and A Level examinations. The vast majority of our students go on to study at University with a number being accepted at Oxbridge and medical school each year. The highest expectations are shared by students, staff and parents. The trust consists of a separate Boys’ and Girls’ school which share a common staff.
Your new role
We are looking to appoint a talented individual for the post of Emotional Wellbeing Practitioner who would like to work with, support and contribute to the wellbeing of young people at Hasmonean Girls’ School.
The staff at Hasmonean are highly skilled, they keep abreast of developments in the understanding of effective teaching and learning and they are passionate about students and their progress. If you would like to work in an environment which sets the highest standards and are keen to progress in your career, we may be the school for you.
What you'll need to succeed
- Post-graduate Diploma or Masters level in Counselling or Psychotherapy
- BACP Accreditation, UKCP registration or BPC
- Effective and sensitive communicator
- Sensitivity to the school ethos
- Recent and successful experience of teaching in at least two key stages
- Ability to engage with parents and colleagues in the education of students
What you'll get in return
- Motivated students
- Excellent opportunities for CPD and career progression
- Top performing comprehensive
- Excellent value added and progress 8 scores
- Supportive and committed parents and governors
- Genuine family atmosphere across MAT
- Strong value system
- Every child is known and valued across both academic and pastoral teams
- Diverse and friendly staff body
- Supportive atmosphere for everyone, both staff and students
- A nursery on site for staff
What you need to do now
For more information and to apply, in the first instance please contact Brett Coventry on 020 3818 7041/07879 692409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Welcome to Hasmonean Multi Academy Trust
Hasmonean Boys’ and Girls’ Schools are among the top performing comprehensive schools in the country. Our students attain consistently high standards in their GCSE and A Level examinations and the vast majorit...