Engagement Support Assistant
(x 2 vacancies)
Term Time Only plus 10 additional days
Clapton Support Staff Range Scale 5, points 22 - 25
£24,618 - £26,659 (pro rata)
Inner London Area
• Are you looking to secure a rewarding role in an outstanding London academy?
• Are you interested in developing a career in education?
• Do you have the experience and or skills to support students with overcoming barriers to learning?
If so, apply to Clapton Girls’ Academy (an outstanding 11 - 19 girls’ academy). We are looking for Engagement Support Assistants to ensure all students achieve their best by working with them to improve their behaviour for learning and attendance.
We can offer you:
• A welcoming and caring academy with enthusiastic students.
• The support of a fantastic team of dedicated staff.
• A strong commitment to your professional development.
Clapton Girls’ Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be DBS checked at an enhanced level.
Telephone: 020 8985 6641
Twitter feed: @claptonGA
Visit the school website: www.clapton.hackney.sch.uk
Closing date: Friday 15th June 2018 (by 9am or first post)
Interview date: w/c 18th June 2018