Teacher of English with Drama
Full time – Temporary Position to cover Maternity Leave (one year initially)
Required for 24 February 2020 (or from January 2020 if available)
Scissett Middle is a thriving; over-subscribed and highly successful school catering for pupils between the ages of 10 and 13. Teachers at Scissett Middle School can really teach as pupils have outstanding behaviours for Learning. We encourage our staff to take risks and enjoy teaching as we believe this leads to exceptional progress and strong relationships.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic secondary English and Drama teacher, who wants to inspire a love of learning in our young people.
• Be a strong teacher committed to your own personal development
• Be organised and committed.
• Have a strong moral purpose which puts pupils at the centre of everything.
• Have a good understanding of the National Curriculum.
• Believe in high achievement for all pupils
We can offer:
• Pupils with outstanding behaviour and a passion to learn
• A focussed and committed team to work with
• A school which prioritises well-being for pupils and staff.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed.