Cambridge International School Russia is looking for an outstanding English & Drama Teacher for Secondary School at CIS Russia.
We offer a full private education for 600 children between the ages of 3 and 18 years old. From age 5, all our students follow the Cambridge Pathway, a British curriculum developed by Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE, part of the University of Cambridge). The curriculum starts with the Early Years Foundation Stage goes through all the way to Cambridge IGCSE, AS and A Level in the senior years. Beyond an excellent package, we offer a supportive atmosphere for our staff, opportunities for professional development through Cambridge International's workshops and training, and a community atmosphere, where children are eager to learn and achieve goals and parents are offered plentiful opportunities to communicate with teachers.
Find out more from our social media accounts:
During any season, at any hour of the day, mainland Europe’s easternmost and largest capital Moscow thrills with its artistry, history and majesty. Moscow exudes prosperity and vigour through the diverse architecture, from the vibrantly painted churches decorated with golden domes to Stalin's carved-marble metro stations. Cosmopolitan in flavour, Russia's capital hosts an active and diverse expat community. Moscow always has something to offer from spacious green parks, work class opera and ballet, facilities for every kind of imaginable sport, and endless great food options. And better yet, it offers the perfect jumping off point for countless tourist destinations across Eastern Europe.
What we offer:
- Annual salary gross starting from € 32 000 to € 40000 (subject to 13% income taxation), salary level depends on qualification & professional experience;
- Contract Renewal Bonus;
- ���Welcome to Russia!” bonus of € 1000 gross paid within first week of your arrival to Russia;
- Travel allowance of €600 gross annually ;
- Visa costs reimbursed;
- Accommodation gross allowance – €6,000 per year for singles and €10,000 for married couples ;
- Private medical insurance with full coverage, including dental services in top private clinics ;
- Free school shuttle bus service;
- Airport-hotel transfer and up to 7 days free hotel stay provided on your first arrival ;
- Lunches and cafeteria meals provided Job requirements.