Educational organization is looking for Qualified English and English Literature Teachers for Secondary Education.
Working with Bilingual Secondary school children in consolidating and enhancing their command of English language skills.
- Preparing students for Cambridge
- preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities;
- developing lessons plans;
- helping students to understand this material and prepare them for advanced courses in this subject;
- marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils' progress and development;
- researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials;
- selecting and using a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards;
- Bachelor degree in English Philology, English Literature, Translation and Interpretation or Humanities
- PGCE in Secondary Education
- Induction Certificate
- Full-time permanent job position
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation package
- Daily Breakfast included
- Good working environment
We are a network of private, bilingual Catholic formative centres whose mission is to offer the student an integral formation based on academic excellence and personal guidance. We commit to providing the employee with excellent teaching opportunities and possibilities for professional development within the school network. Our international education system offers a complete learning experience, from Early Childhood Education up to High School.
Regnum Christi offers a network of 135 schools and 14 universities worldwide with more than 60 years of experience. In Spain, this network comprises seven schools: 3 in Madrid, 2 in Barcelona, 1 in Valencia and 1 in Seville and the prestigious University Francisco de Vitoria in Madrid.
For more information, please visit our web page: http://www.colegiosrc.es/
How to Apply:
If you are interested please, send your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org