Our client is a prestigious independent school in Brisbane’s inner-western suburbs. With a reputation for excellence and a proud culture of teaching and learning, this school offers the best in employment conditions for teachers. This school offers high academic standards and extensive extra-curricular opportunities.
About the Role:
- ASAP start
- Part-time contract for the remainder of Term 3
- 0.6FTE – 18 hours per week
- Teaching Year 9 and 10 English and Humanities
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to Lucy.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TB2106-548914, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers