Smart Teachers is recruiting for is a top independent school situated in the Ipswich region. Ideally located for all residents of the Ipswich region and Brisbane South area, the school is seeking a qualified English and Humanities teacher. This is a prestigious school within the area and as such provides excellent conditions for staff and students alike.
About the Role:
- English and Humanities
- Semester 2 Contract – view to extension
- Position to commence July 2017
- Pastoral care duties as required
About the School:
- Excellent student behaviours
- High academic ability
- Well-established reputation within the community
- Supportive leadership team
- Outstanding facilities and resources
About the Location:
Ipswich is centrally located in the booming south east Queensland region of Australia. To the east is the capital city Brisbane, and to the west are the rural and agricultural areas of the Brisbane, Lockyer and Fassifern Valleys. The city is ideally positioned on the national road network - 40 minutes drive from Brisbane, an hours drive from the Gold Coast and 60 minutes drive from domestic and international air and sea ports.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number 160473SP.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.